On Tuesday, I was invited to be a guest on CHLY 101.7 FM for “Living for the Health of It.” Pam Edgar was the lovely hostess for the show. Some of the subjects we covered were:
- posture and spinal health
- how to ensure your child’s backpack fits properly
- scoliosis: what it is and how it can develop.
- osteoporosis vs osteoarthritis and what can be done
- health benefits of chiropractic
If you’d like to hear the show, go to http://chly.ca/the-program-schedule/listen/podcasts/ and scroll down to “Living for the Health of It” and listen to the Aug 30th show.
Dr. Jason Hare
Pure Chiropractic, Nanaimo